1. What are PIXEL’s operating hours?
Sat, Sun and PH: Closed
2. How can I use the resources at PIXEL?
Check out our detailed Facilities Factsheet here and fill up the request form for facilities and equipment here.
3. Is the space available for rent of lease?
As PIXEL is not a commercial media service provider, our facilities are not for hire. However, PIXEL does support independent digital content creators in producing experimental content and/or pilots. Interested users can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a project proposal to request for usage.
4. How do I become an incubatee in PIXEL?
Singapore-registered start-ups involved in tech or digital media content development may apply for a Project Suite in PIXEL. Applicants will be assessed based on the following:
- Company background
- Business model
- Team members
- Feasibility of project
- Project potential
- Potential to contribute to the Tech or Media Community. (e.g. mentorship, proprietary technology)
Please join our mailing list here to look out for PIXEL Call for Incubation for companies to be an incubatee at PIXEL.
5. Does my company have to be registered in Singapore to be eligible for incubation?
Yes, your company needs to be a Singapore-registered business under the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority’s (ACRA) registry.
6. Is Wi-Fi provided in PIXEL?
Yes! PIXEL uses Wireless@SG and users with Wireless@SG account have access to free Wi-Fi services.